Safeguard X Devices
Mapping and Active Call Displays
Typically situated in every Nurse Station, Safeguard X Mapping makes it easy to see Active Calls in an entire facility at a single glance.
LED Display Signs
- These are 12-character displays and can be easily read from a distance of 20 meters. Calls will display as green for resident calls or floor mats and red for assist/emergency calls.
- Priority calls will take preference over a standard call.
- Calls from resident’s rooms can be sent directly to specified pagers or groups, and then if the call is not answered within a given timeframe the call can escalate to other areas. Emergency calls would go to all groups instantly.
- An example of this is a call from the Rest home if not answered by the Rest home group within 2 minutes would escalate to the studios and the RN, after another 2 minutes it would escalate to all areas and vice versa.
- Alerts will be sent to pocket pagers and the digital display signs (if installed) throughout the facility.